1. Training Introduction
This session will show topics like:
- Roles and responsibilities of a Technical Recruiter
- Worth of a Technical Recruiter
- What are the essentials to become Technical Recruiter?
2. Fundamentals of Technical Recruiting
Basic terminologies of technical recruiting industry are explained in this session. Basic terminologies explained in this session are:
- Different Technologies
- Tax Terms etc
3. Visas and Work Authorization documents
This session explains differentvisa types and work authorizations in US. Various topics in this session are:
- Visas types
- Which documents are necessary for work authorization?
- Work authorization documents in detail
4. Tax Terms
This session explains different the tax terms in US. Topics covered in this chapter are:
- All the tax terms in US
- Who can work under which tax term
- Pros and Cons of selecting consultants on each tax term
- Who is best suitable to pick for specific requirement types
5. Requirement Understanding
This session focuses on how to understand types of requirements. Different topics in this chapter are:
- Requirement types
- Requirements levels
- How to do step by step analysis of requirements
- How to source perfect resumes matching to requirements.
6. Resume Submission
This session concentrates on the resume analyzing skills. Different topics in this chapter are:
- Resume editing techniques.
- How to submit a resume to the client.
- Different resume submission templates
7. How to use Google, Yahoo Groups & Hotlist for Recruitment.
Different topics in this chapter are:
- How to create group account
- How to create Google and Yahoo groups
- How to search for relevant groups
- How to join groups
- Concept of Hotlist etc.
8. How to use LinkedIn.com for Recruiting
LinkedIn is the leading professional social networking portal. This portal is among best places to find good talent.Different topics in this session are:
- Why LinkedIn account is required
- How it helps recruiters in sourcing
- How to create account
- How to build more network connections
- How to do perfect search
- How to post job requirement
- How to join and create groups and subgroups etc.
9. How to use major Job Portals:
Various job portals are explained in this session. Different topics covered in this session are:
- Importance of job portals for recruiters
- How to search resume.
- How to use Boolean operators to refine search
- How to post Jobs.
- How to contact consultants etc.
10. Sales and Negotiation Skills
This session is focuses on different marketing skills recruiters should learn. Different topics covered in this session are:
- Rate negotiation with consultant
11. Delivery of Consultant
This session focuses on making sure shortlisted consultant join the project. Different topics covered in this session are:
- Reasons of showing disinterest in the project
- Key points to rejuvenate the consultants interest
- Some possible ways to help them in joining
- Responsibilities of recruiters post joining
12. Common Mistakes recruiters must avoid
This session will cover various mistakes recruiters do in recruiting life cycle.
13. How to build high performance recruitment team
This session will help building the high performance recruitment teams.
- What type of team?
- Who constitutes the effective team?
- Techniques to build high performance recruitment team
14. How to handle niche requirements
This session focuses on how to handle Niche Requirements. Different topics covered in this session are:
- Niche requirements
- Difference between regular requirements and niche requirements
- Challenges to handle niche requirements
- How to overcome challenges